Saturday, February 25, 2012

2009 Completed


It's a miracle! I'm so happy to be done with this scrapbook!  
It was so much fun re-living some of these memories and getting my scrapbooking groove back but, it's also a joy for my art room to be back in order! :)

Now, this last page is a bit unconventional.  The simple reason for this is because I originally planned it to be a 1 page lay out but,there were just too many cute pictures! I had to make it a double layout.  Well... you can see that the background page's are not the same color... 1 guess why.... I didn't have two of the same color!  haha... and I really wanted to complete this.  So I found the scraps of matching paper and just forced myself to make it work. 
Since this one layout is really two events I separated each event onto one colored paper.... so it seems like it's supposed to look different.  (tricky, I know. haha)
I still need to add in the journaling but overall I'm happy with it. 

This page "Brisbane" is about when my Mom, Dad, and Sister were in Australia right before my wedding. We went the the Kangaroo park and held Koalas and fed Kangaroo's.  It was a lot of fun!



I hope you enjoyed this scrapbook.  I will be starting on 2010 very soon!  Right now I'm in planning stage.  


What are you guys working on?


No comments:

Post a Comment