Tuesday, August 16, 2011

August:

2 things this month:

First!  I am going to be a grandma!  Kyle and Beth are going to have a baby, so I am very busy making Baby Party Invitations.

Second.  I need to make a bunch of birthday cards, and I don't have a lot of time, because I am making a bunch of Baby Party Invitations.

Solution: 
I am going to make copies of some cards I made before, for my sister.  I really liked them, they are my usual simply constructed cards, that use pretty color combinations.  Do you keep copies or pics of your "old" cards or a do you keep sketches of lay-outs and projects you loved?  If you do, when you're in a pinch, you can refer back to them, for quick ideas. No need to re-invent the wheel.










1 comment:

  1. Hey ScrabookingStory.com you should follow me at http://firstimpressionsinretrospect.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete