Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Allison's Tips and Tricks!

Hey Guys! 


I want to thank you so many of you for donating your services to make cards for New Brothers Fellowship that is awesome!  I hear that a lot of people are receiving Rub-On's as a special surprise... lucky!  I adore rub-on's!
But, the first time I bought rub-on's I thought they were stickers and I had no clue what to do and I totally ruined it; Sayonara $2.95--nice knowin' ya! So we thought we should give a little demonstration on how to properly execute beautiful Daisy Bucket Rub-On's (as well as any other Rub-On). 


Here is a picture of what they may look like...
Step One: 
Acquire product and tools.
Product:  The Rub-On and Paper you want as background.
Tools:  A Popsicle stick--- or something similar.




Step 2: Peel off of the background




Step 3: Place where you want it on the paper.



Step 4: Rub Rub Rub.... Use the Popsicle stick to rub over all parts of the print/picture.






Finished Product!  (sorry it's sideways)


No comments:

Post a Comment