Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saturday in the Slumps...

Hi Everyone!


Sorry I didn't get a chance to show you the stitching I was working on.  This week has just been super hectic. 
I was able to spend the night with my big sister and my new niece. She is so adorable but, a lot of work!
I will be scrapping MANY pages of beautiful Annaka that you will get to see eventually. 


With the craziness of the week that means I had to play catch up today.  Catch up on chores, catch up on plans, and catch up on errands.  Unfortunately, I was only able to finish 2 pages.  But, I'm just happy I was able to finish them at all!


My first page is "I Pick U"...
This page is the first time Nic and I went Apple Picking.  We love apple picking it has now become a tradition for us that I hope we're able to continue throughout our lives. :)
For this page I've used Bazzill Paper for my background, and, of course---my favorite, Sassafras Lass paper. For this page I stamped hearts then cut them out and used a sewing machine to sew around the edges.  It was difficult--to say the least. But, I'm glad I tried! I'm my head I wanted this page to look a little different.  I think I'm not lovin' the orange background  but, I chose it to make you remember Autumn.  And, I think the top heart is in the wrong spot.... I may still move it.  What do you guys think?  

Moving On.... My 2nd page of the day.  I am MUCH happier with this page... "Wicked"....
This Wicked page is dedicated to the Broadway Musical Wicked.  I LOVE the theater... absolutely adore it! When I lived in Seattle my friends and I would try to go every time a new musical came out.  I think a night (or day) our at the theater is one of the most magical days.  It makes ordinary days special. 
And seeing Wicked....ah!  Leaves me speechless!  Everyone should make an effort to see it... this is a beautiful, wonderful play!


For this page I wanted to make sure I used all the green I could find!  I used Sassafras Lass paperand Graphic 45 buttons.  I'm proud of this page, I think it's pretty!


Stay tuned... tomorrow will be the BIG work day!



No comments:

Post a Comment