Sunday, January 15, 2012

Still Waiting Saturday

Hello Scrapers' Allison here!

Alas, this weekend I will not be able to show you completed pages.  I've ordered my pictures online and, yes,  ClarksColor.com is VERY fast, VERY well priced, and VERY good quality (in my opinion) but, considering I ordered my 100+ photos on Wednesday I guess hoping I'd make the Saturday delivery was a bit silly. 

Either way, I stayed busy yesterday.  I completed getting the rest of the pages ideas, paper, and embellishments together. You'll see my packages below to complete once my photos get here.  11 Pages to go and 2009 is complete!  --Minus my wedding album which will be a 2013 project. 

As far as I'm concerned the hard part is over.  For me, the hardest part is the planning.  Sorting through every piece of paper and scrutinizing over which pink is best... blush or bashful (Any Steel Magnolias fans out there?). :)

Today I am going to start the next biggest part of the process.  I'm going to start stitching the pages that I will want stitched. I decided that I want to do this technique on quite a few pages. So, by doing it ahead of time I'm going to save myself a lot of time later on.  My hope is to just be able to glue everything down once the pictures arrive.=
Well off I go, I've gotten a bit of a late start today so I'm going to have to make up the time. Productivity is key!
Happy Sunday to all!  

Stay tuned for the magic of embellishments!



No comments:

Post a Comment